1. Responsibility/Accountability: Sweet Bri’s Bakery, is responsible, for providing the listed services, with exceptional quality and within a reasonable time. ONCE ALL PURCHASED PRODUCTS ARE DELIVERED/PICKED UP Sweet Bri’s Bakery is not responsible for any individuals who may interfere with the services, such as guests of the party or other vendors/contractors, planners, florists etc. Any concerns MUST be communicated before Sweet Bri’s Bakery has left the venue or before the product has been taken off company premises. In the unlikely event of an error, Sweet Bri’s Bakery will correct the contracted detail. After the contracted products are delivered/taken off company premises, Sweet Bri’s Bakery is no longer liable for any mishaps or situations concerning the product.
2. Securing the date/cost: Weddings: To secure the date of the event, service, and cost, the contract must be signed and accompanied with a standard, non-refundable, $75 deposit. In addition to the deposit, a 50% down payment is expected within 2 months prior to the wedding date. IF the contract is signed within 2 months of the wedding date, 50% is due upon signing. Other orders: To secure the date, service, and cost, payment is due upon ordering.
3. Paying with a Personal/Business Check: If a check is not honored by the bank, Sweet Bri’s Bakery is not responsible for providing any services until all payments are made. Sweet Bri’s Bakery accepts cash, check, and credit.
4. Services Provided: Only those things agreed upon on your invoice are provided. We are not responsible for any decorative elements or flavors that may be noted on your invoice without prior approval. Sweet Bri's reserves the right to make changes to an order to reflect what was discussed before order was submitted and paid for online.
5. Payment In Full: All fees must be paid within 30 days of the event unless otherwise specified.
6. Refunds/Cancellations: Weddings: Once a date and cost have been secured, the initial deposit is completely non-refundable. Cakes cancelled 30 days or after will not receive a refund of any monies paid under any circumstance. When a date is secured by a party, it limits other possible business transactions which could possibly be contracted by Sweet Bri’s Bakery. If an event is moved to an alternate date, all monies and contract will be transferred to the new date at no additional fee. All other orders: If order is cancelled no later than a week before, you will receive store credit for future use. If less than a week's notice is given, there will be no refund or store credit given. Store credit will be given for orders placed on an unavailable date. Please check calendar/confirm date with bakery before submitting any payments. Rush orders cannot be changed or canceled once payment is made.
7. Photographs: Sweet Bri’s Bakery reserves the right to photograph any service provided or use any photo for advertisement purposes.
8. Weather/Acts of God: Sweet Bri’s Bakery is not responsible for any conditions that would affect the quality of the product or service such as rain, wind, hail, snow, ice, heat (outdoor events) etc. In the event of major weather changes such as tornados, hurricanes or effects from hurricanes, Sweet Bri’s Bakery will provide the best possible product, however Sweet Bri’s Bakery is not responsible for damage that is related.
9. Fresh Flowers: Sweet Bri’s Bakery is not responsible for any effects from placing fresh cut flowers on cakes. This includes, but is not limited to contamination from natural poisons, insecticides, pesticides or growth products.
10. Wedding Coordinator/Consultant and Vendor Disclaimer: Sweet Bri’s Bakery is in no way affiliated with any wedding consulting firm, certified wedding planner or wedding specialists including, but not limited to, photographers, florists, videographers, caterers or other vendors. Sweet Bri’s Bakery is solely responsible only for the cakes and its components.
11. Sweet Bri’s Bakery reserves the right to make minor adjustments in design, based on professional judgment, prior communications with you, and past experience, to insure the ultimate “look” and safety of the cakes. Any photos sent are for reference only. Sweet Bri's Bakery will use photos as inspiration and create something unique for you.
12. Changes to the Orders: All flavors and design changes must be submitted 14 days prior to the event. Submitting design changes after this timeframe may limit our ability to provide the exact design being requested. All design changes should be confirmed the week of the event. Sweet Bri’s Bakery is not responsible for unconfirmed designs.
13. Confirmation of Order: It is the responsibility of the bride, event coordinator, or family to contact Sweet Bri’s Bakery 7-10 days before the event either by email or phone to confirm the contracted event. We suggest that ALL vendors are contacted the week of the event.
14. Non-edible Items: If rhinestones or other non-edible items are placed on the cake, it is the responsibility of the client to remove any non-edible item before serving. Sweet Bri’s Bakery is not responsible for any damage or illness associated with non-edible items. Please make arrangements with the caterer or family members to make sure all items are removed before serving. Plan ahead to make sure all items are removed and not served to guests.
15. Outdoor Events: Outside events are always a slight risk. Sweet Bri’s Bakery is not responsible for damage to a cake that is placed outside, whether covered in a tent/awning or directly outside. Please plan accordingly. Sweet Bri’s Bakery will not return to repair a cake left outdoors.
16. Cake Pick Up: If you are picking up your cakes please make sure to arrive in a vehicle suitable for picking up a multi-tiered cake. An SUV or VAN with air conditioning is highly recommended. Once the cake have been picked up, we cannot be held responsible for damages.
17. Cake Delivery: We charge delivery and setup for all orders within a 15 mile radius of Allen, Texas. If you need delivery outside of this radius, the fee is $1.00 per mile on top of the base fee.
18. Price Changes and Special offers: At the time of ordering, the price offered is guaranteed at that specific time only. Should you wish to change contracts, new pricing MIGHT be in effect. For Example: At the time of ordering, a 150 Guest Package might be $695. If you decide to reduce servings to 125, the new price at THAT TIME, might also be $695. ALL PRICING IS REAL TIME. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES can a client refer to old pricing to modify a current contract.
19. Dietary restrictions: Sweet Bri's will accommodate most dietary restrictions. However, please understand that the kitchen and all equipment is exposed to the major food allergens. If you have a life threatening allergy to any food product, please consider a bakery that is tailored to your specific need.